Our VEGAN Konjac Sponges are all natural, made from Japanese Konjac vegetable roots, and enriched with Green Tea Extract
- Green Tea has antioxidant benefits and protects skin from damaging free radicals.
- Charcoal is a great natural cleanser and purifier. Best for blemishes or oily skin.
Why use a konjac sponge?
Provides gentle exfoliation to bring out the natural glow in your skin without being harsh or abrasive.
Good for acne-prone, sensitive skin, oily or dry skin.
Can be used to remove the last bits of makeup, oil, dirt, and grime after your skin’s long day facing the elements!
Mother Earth Approved: Eco-friendly and fully sustainable konjac. It is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
100% natural, no chemicals or additives
Naturally moisturizes your skin
Cleanses and exfoliates
Relieves dry flaky skin
Tones the complexion and revitalizes damaged skin cells
Refines Pores, hydrates skin & balances pH.
How to Use:
1) Sponges are dehydrated. Soak sponge with warm water until expanded.
2) Can be used with or without your favorite cleanser.
3) Massage your face with the sponge in a circular motion.
4) After use, rinse the sponge and press it between your hands to drain water out, hang to dry when not in use.
5) Replace sponge every 3 months.